Your safe bet for clean and comfortable accommodations on Route 66!
We Care. View our safety protocols.
We understand that you want to make your first getaway worthwhile. We are preparing in every way possible to meet your expectations and make your time fun, convenient and safe.
- NEW: Route 66 Casino Hotel has implemented a new COVID-19 Safe Practice (CSP) protocol that is in accordance with New Mexico’s Public Health Order and the policy of Laguna Development Corporation. Until further notice, we are only allowing entry for New Mexico residents into the Route 66 Casino Hotel. Essential businesses, such as the Route 66 Travel Center and the 66 Pit Stop, will continue to be open and available for all travelers.
- All hotel/casino/restaurant guests must be 21 years of age or older in order to enter the Route 66 Casino Hotel.
CSPs you can expect to see:
- Front desk check in has plexi-glass and has been arranged to allow for appropriate social distancing.
- All employees wearing face coverings.
- Complimentary Personal Protective Equipment available in each hotel room.
- A team of cleaning professionals sanitizing hotel rooms with hospital grade disinfectant.
- For your safety, the fitness center, the indoor pool and hot tub, and the pool patio are temporarily closed.
- Additionally, all employees have been thoroughly trained in health safety protocols and COVID-19 tested before they start work.
Read more HERE.
The Route 66 Casino Hotel is designed with a good night’s rest in mind. Every room offers your choice of a king or two queen-size beds, a 55-inch flat-screen TV, complimentary WiFi and all the perks you’d expect from a fine hotel.
Located less than 20 minutes from Downtown Albuquerque, you won’t have to worry about traffic lights or commuters, the drive is straight and stress free highway.
For GPS directions enter: Interstate 40, exit 140