Safely Dine With Us
Guests will have a choice of safe dining option, including: Stadium66 Sport Bar, Thunder Road Steakhouse & Cantina, and the casino snack bar.
We Care. View our safety protocols.
The award-winning restaurants at Route 66 Casino Hotel will provide the safest and cleanest dining experience available anywhere while continuing to deliver excellent guest service at an incredible value.
- We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices with all team members certified in safe food handling.
- Staff will wear face coverings at all times.
- All staff will pass a daily temperature check and complete a health survey before each shift.
- All table configurations have been adjusted to comply with the appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available upon restaurant entry and exit.
- A dedicated team member will clean and sanitize common areas regularly.
- All tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- Place settings, utensils, menus, and condiments will either be single-use or sanitized after every use.
Read more HERE.
Experience world-class quality, service and value at one of Route 66 Casino’s award-winning restaurants!
The legendary Buffet 66 has been re-built from the ground up to create an all-encompassing, all-you-can-eat dining experience. The award-winning Buffet 66 Fresh Market offers fresh cuisine and flavors influenced from different cultures around the world and are made to order.
Right next door to Buffet 66 Fresh Market is the one-of-a-kind Thunder Road Steakhouse & Cantina. This Albuquerque steakhouse features an open-kitchen with a live music stage, a full cantina with an immense selection of tequilas, plus, you’ll experience the juiciest Prime Rib south of the Rio Grande at this restaurant.
New Mexico’s premier sports bar Stadium66 features 74 large screen HD TV’s, and a full restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner – this is the place for Albuquerque locals to catch all their favorite sports teams and for Route 66 travelers to relax and unwind. Located adjacent to Stadium66 is The Book, which features sports betting seven days a week.