Safely Dine With Us
Guests will have a choice of safe dining option, including: Stadium66 Sport Bar, Thunder Road Steakhouse & Cantina, and the casino snack bar.
We Care. View our safety protocols.
The safety of our guests and team members continues to be our highest priority and our property is officially NM Safe Certified. This certification assures you that we have been trained in the COVID-Safe Practices that have been issued by the State of New Mexico to keep you and your family safe.
We continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices with all team members certified in safe food handling. In addition, we follow CDC, State, Tribal and LDC safety practices and guidelines:
- Staff will wear face coverings at all times.
- Only 5 guests per table, and all seating options will comply with the appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- Mandatory face covering for all guests while moving about the venue.
- Masks can only be removed when eating or drinking while sitting at a table.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available upon entry and exit.
Read more HERE.
Experience world-class quality, service and value at one of Route 66 Casino’s award-winning restaurants!
Thunder Road Steakhouse & Cantina features an open-kitchen, a full cantina with an immense selection of tequilas, plus, you’ll experience the juiciest Prime Rib south of the Rio Grande at this restaurant.
New Mexico’s premier sports bar Stadium66 features 74 large screen HD TV’s, and a full restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner – this is the place for Albuquerque locals to catch all their favorite sports teams and for Route 66 travelers to relax and unwind. Located adjacent to Stadium66 is The Book, which features sports betting seven days a week.