Join Team 66!
If you are a friendly and enthusiastic individual, looking to work in an exciting and fast-paced hospitality environment, we have a place for you on our team!
Try your hand at Table Games!
Route 66 Casino Hotel is excited to offer both current employees and external candidates a unique opportunity to train for a career as a professional casino dealer!
Interested? Here is what you need to know:
- Classes start on Monday, October 19, 2020
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application
- Training classes are offered Monday – Thursday
- Flexible class times available (1pm – 5pm and 6pm – 10pm)
Rewards & Benefits
At Route 66 Casino Hotel, employees are treated like guests and have the chance to be recognized with:
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Super Stories Rewards
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discounts for Gym Memberships
Plus, employees receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for Full-time AND Part-time Employees
- On-site Employee Dining Rooms with Discounted Meals
- Company Provided Uniforms
- Ongoing Skills Training and Career Development
- Employer and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Lucrative 401K Plan with Company Match
For more information please contact the Human Resources department at 505.352.7900.
Have additional questions?
Watch this ZOOM recording with Kiva, our Corporate Talent Manager. She has the answers to many frequently asked questions.