We are proud to be a part of the Responsible Gaming Association of New Mexico (RGANM) which is comprised of 12 tribes that operate casinos in New Mexico.
The purpose of RGANM is to promote responsible gaming and to assist prevention, treatment, and research programs in the area of problem gambling.
Through Route 66 Casino’s implementation of the RGANM Code of Conduct in our day-to-day operations, our company has demonstrated that we are fully committed to the highest level of ethical and responsible policies and procedures in our gaming practices.
Responsible gaming is a concept we express to our employees and patrons through a variety of methods At the Casino, employees in all departments receive systematic instruction and internal communication throughout their term of employment on this issue. For our visitors, valuable information is prominently displayed throughout the property.
Route 66 Casino customers who feel they may have a problem are given the option of enrolling in our Self-Limit Access program, which will terminate their access to all promotional mailings and casino services. In an effort to support our community, Route 66 provides funding on responsible gaming research.
Signs and Symptoms of Compulsive Gambling
- Considering or committing an illegal act to finance gambling
- Changing sleeping or eating habits due to gambling
- Considering self-destruction as a result of gambling
- Celebrating good fortune by gambling
- Gambling to escape worry or trouble
- Losing work time due to gambling
- Feeling remorse after gambling
- Borrowing to finance gambling
- Desiring to win back losses
The Evolution Group, Inc.: 1-800-745-1010