What Can You Expect From Us
The safety of our guests and team members continues to be our highest priority and our property is officially NM Safe Certified. This certification assures you that we have been trained in the COVID-Safe Practices that have been issued by the State of New Mexico to keep you and your family safe.
Here are the protocols & guidelines that we have put in place to ensure the health and safety of you and your family, as well as our team members.
Face masks optional but strongly encouraged for guests.
Complimentary Personal Protective Equipment will be available for guests, and supplied to employees.
Hand sanitizer stations will be widely available throughout the property.
Plexiglas barriers installed where necessary to maintain social distancing.
What We Ask Of You
- Face masks are optional but strongly encouraged for guests.
- For the continued protection of our community, guests and fellow team members, all employees will continue to wear masks while at work.
- All guests must be 21+.
- Thank you for social distancing. Please remember to give your fellow guests space.
- Smoking is prohibited on the gaming floor. A separate smoking area is available for your use in a comfortable, outdoor area.
- Sanitation dispensers are conveniently located throughout the property.
Thank you for understanding that everyone’s health and safety is our top priority.