Join Team 66!
If you are a friendly and enthusiastic individual, looking to work in an exciting and fast-paced hospitality environment, we have a place for you on our team!
Now hiring CARE Team Ambassadors for Route 66 Casino Hotel!
This full time position will act in an enhanced customer service role by ensuring that guest expectations are met or exceeded with each casino visit. Your day will fly by as you welcome guests, respond to guest inquiries, conduct guest surveys plus perform essential COVID-19 prevention activities, including: collecting guest information, distributing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), and emphasizing our Guest Code of Conduct.
Apply for this position by CLICKING HERE
Please note you will need to scroll down and select the CARE Team Ambassador position.
Rewards & Benefits
At Route 66 Casino Hotel, employees are treated like guests and have the chance to be recognized with:
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Super Stories Rewards
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discounts for Gym Memberships
Plus, employees receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for Full-time AND Part-time Employees
- On-site Employee Dining Rooms with Discounted Meals
- Company Provided Uniforms
- Ongoing Skills Training and Career Development
- Employer and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Lucrative 401K Plan with Company Match
For more information please contact the Human Resources department at 505.352.7900.
Have additional questions?
Watch this ZOOM recording with Kiva, our Corporate Talent Manager. She has the answers to many frequently asked questions.