Stadium66 Sports Bar is now open!
Your place for beer, bites and bets!
Elevate your fan experience at New Mexico’s Premier Sports Bar! With a multi-million dollar sound system and over 70 HD TV screens, you’ll feel like you’re right in the middle of all action of your favorite sports!
Our award-winning chefs have created a top-notch menu full of crowd favorites that always goes for the extra point! Plus, enjoy a wide selection of Albuquerque craft brews.
The Book – your place for full service sports betting. Watch your team. Bet your team!
We Care. View our safety protocols.
The safety of our guests and team members continues to be our highest priority and our property is officially NM Safe Certified. This certification assures you that we have been trained in the COVID-Safe Practices that have been issued by the State of New Mexico to keep you and your family safe.
In addition, we continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices with all team members certified in safe food handling.
- Restaurant will operate at 25% capacity.
- Tables spaced at a minimum of 6 feet apart
- Staff will wear face coverings at all times.
- Mandatory face covering for all guests while moving about the venue
- Masks can only be removed when eating or drinking while sitting at a table
- No more than 5 guests per table
- No bar-counter service
- One-time use menus
- All staff will pass a temperature check and complete a health survey before each shift.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available upon entry and exit.
- A dedicated team member will clean and sanitize common areas regularly.
- All tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
Read more HERE.
Hours of Operation:
11 am – 10 pm Daily
11 am – 12 midnight